How to use properly Google Ads Keyword Planner for effective results?
Google Keyword Planner that can help you identify and research keywords
The Google Ads Keyword Planner is a tool that can help you identify and research keywords for your Google Ads campaigns.
This is a great way to get started, and it can be used to help you discover new keyword ideas and optimize existing keyword efforts. One of the best things about the Google Ads Keyword Planner is that it’s free. You can try it out for as long as you like, and it won’t cost you a penny. You can also adjust the settings to suit your needs, and view keyword data in real-time.
This keyword research tool allows you to enter keywords and save your research for analysis. The Google Ads Keyword Planner reports are based on Google Analytics data and are an excellent way to identify keyword ideas. The Google Ads Keyword Planner also allows you to measure keyword performance, view keyword suggestions, and run reports.
How to use it effectively in your business?
To use it effectively, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Google Ads account: To access the Keyword Planner, you will need to log in to your Google Ads account. If you don’t have an account, you can create one for free.
- Go to the Keyword Planner: Once you are logged in to your account, go to the Keyword Planner by clicking on the “Tools” menu and selecting “Keyword Planner.”
- Enter keywords or a website: On the Keyword Planner homepage, you can enter keywords or a website that are relevant to your business. This will help the Keyword Planner generate a list of keywords that are related to your business and the products or services you offer.
- Review the keyword ideas: The Keyword Planner will generate a list of keyword ideas, along with data on their search volume, competition, and potential cost-per-click. Review this information and select the keywords that are most relevant and valuable to your business.
- Use the keywords in your ads: Once you have selected your keywords, you can use them in your Google Ads campaigns. Include the keywords in your ad copy and targeting settings to help your ads show up in the search results for those keywords.
What can you easily achieve by setting Google Keyword Planner?
By following these steps and using the Google Ads Keyword Planner effectively, you can identify and research keywords that will help your ads show up in the search results and drive traffic to your website.
For example, if you have a blog about dogs, you might find that certain keywords tend to show up in search results when people type in “dog training classes near me”. By choosing these keywords, you can increase the exposure of your blog, and improve the visibility of your ads not only on Google but also on Bing, and other search engines.
If you also looking for exact definition and alternatives of a Keyword Planner, you can skip to this article: Google Ads Keyword Planner – Definitions and Alternatives